***Can I Apply for Visas at the Royal Thai Embassy, Singapore?
The Royal Thai Embassy in Singapore cannot issue visas to applicants from the following countries: Afghanistan. Nationals of Afghanistan may apply for Thai visas at the Royal Thai Embassy in Islamabad or with the Royal Thai Consulate General in Karachi.
Nationals of the following countries must be residents of Singapore (i.e. must have long term passes issued by Singapore government) in order to apply for a visa at the Royal Thai Embassy in Singapore, otherwise they may apply for Thai visas at the country in which they are residents: Algeria, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, China, Congo, Cuba , Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq , Kosovo, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Liberia, Nepal, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Sao Tome and Principe, Somali, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Vietnam and Yemen.
Nationals of following countries require approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other relevant authorities in Bangkok and the Visa Application process will take approximately 4-6 weeks:
• In all circumstances: Iraq and North Korea
• For applicants who intend to stay longer than 90 days in Thailand: Cambodia, China, and Vietnam.
***Do I need to come in person?
Applicants who fall under the following circumstances must apply in person: 1) all China passport holders and 2) Taiwan (only for non-residents).
***How long does it take to apply for visa?
Normal visa application process takes 2-5 working days, whereby the applicants will be informed when to pick up their visa at the point of application.
However, there may be some exceptions which require the process to take longer, for example:
• Applying via an application agency (5-10 working days),
• O-A visa (7 working days); or
• where the applicants are required to be further approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorities concerned in Bangkok due to their nationality (4-6 weeks).
***What documents do I need to bring?
1. Visa Application forms and photographs: Completed and signed Visa Application form and recent photographs
(size 3.5x4.5 cm). Most applicants require to present:
Required documents for Tourist Visa:
1. One completed and signed visa application form
2. One recent passport-sized photograph (3.5 x 4.5cm)
3. Passport (valid for no less than 6 months from date of travel)
4. Airline ticket or confirmation slip with flight number and date of entry and exit
5. Evidence of adequate finance ($1000 per person and $2000 per family)
6. Visa of a third country in a passport or travel document
Citizens of following countries are required to provide 2 application forms and 2 photos: Nigeria.
Citizens of following countries are required to provide 3 application forms and 3 photos: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen.
2. Long-term pass: If applicable, a copy of the applicant’s long-term pass (e.g. Permanent Residence in Singapore, Singapore Blue IC / Re-Entry Permit Form 7, Employment Pass, Personalised Employment Pass, S Pass, Work Permit, Entry pass, Training Employment Pass, Student Pass, Dependent Pass, Long Term Social Visit Pass, or Professional Visit Pass). The passes must also be valid for at least six months.
3. Visa fees: must be paid in cash and in Singapore Dollars only. Visa fee is non-refundable.
VISA APPLICATIONS FEES + DESPATCH FEES + SERVICE FEE
SGD 100 per entry
Single entry 150 SGD
1 Year Multiple entry 300 SGD
3 Year Mutiple entry* 550 SGD
*for Non-immigrant Visa B only
4. Other documents: as may be requested by Consular officers in addition to the documents above. Please note that Consular officers reserve the right to require additional documents as deemed necessary, without prior notice. The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right not to accept any visa application whereby any required document is absent.
If the above procedures are not completed, the official will not process your application.
**The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to reject any visa application with insufficient documents or if the reasons given are not fully supported.
The visa fee is non-refundable**